Keystone (RJ45) Jacks
Modular keystone (RJ45 8P8C) Jacks
Horizontal (Right-angle) Entry PCB Mount
Vertical (Top-angle) Entry PCB Mount
Horizontal (Right-angle) Entry Panel Mount
These keystone modular jacks provide a reliable connection to networks. Will mate with any plug that conform to FCC Part 68, Subpart F. Available as a surface mount, thru hole mount or panel mount. Right Angle or Top Angle plug entry. Other options are available, please contact customer service for available options.
- Fully compliant to IEEE & IEC standards
- Durability: 500 cycles min.
- Operating Temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40º - 85ºC)
- Gold plated contacts (6µ"), low resistance: 40m? max
- Voltage rating: 125 VAC RMS
- 100Base-T (Fast Ethernet)
Construction features include: Snap-in stud to hold jack in position for wave soldering: and with Tin Plated solder tails for excellent solderability.
Gold Plated contact areas assure low contact resistance and high reliability.
Back to Previous Page